Monday 19 November 2012

One Year, Twenty Wishes

Being a newbie to the blogging world, but not a newbie to reading a few blogs I was excited to discover a project that seems like a perfect way to start my blog. It's called One Year, Twenty Wishes which I first discovered from checking out some entries over at Brownie Diaries. (If you haven't already, go check out her blog. It's amazing! She writes about her travels and her life, and just generally awesome stuff.)

The project is hosted and was started by the girls over at Truly Lovely. It's pretty straight forward, you make a list of 20 things you want to do over the next year. It doesn't have to be on the bloggersphere, you can write it down on a piece of paper and keep it private or share it with everyone. A new blog and a new start makes way for some new things to look forward to, new friends to make and new things to discover. I think this is the PERFECT way to help me with that! So, without further ado, here's my list:

  1. Keep updating this blog.
  2. Hit 50 or more blog followers.
  3. Start and stick to a new course, one that I actually want to do.
  4. Bake and Decorate a really fancy cake. And then eat it.
  5. See Taylor Swift in concert again.
  6. Set up my Etsy site properly and sell my first product.
  7. Craft and sew more.
  8. Find a new book to sink my teeth into.
  9. Make a scrapbook!
  10. Make a proper dinner, from scratch.
  11. Make friends on the bloggersphere.
  12. Get my first manicure and pedicure!
  13. Pass my A Levels. Even if I pass with an E, at least I passed.
  14. Read the Harry Potter series again.
  15. Get my very first tattoo.
  16. Bake more homemade bread, that stuff is good!
  17. Celebrate turning 20 without crying my eyes out.
  18. Go on holiday. Whether it be London, or Dorset or Spain. Just, go on a holiday.
  19. Learn to ride, and get , a pink Vespa style scooter.
  20. Complete this list!
I hope some of you join me in doing this project, I know it's going to be so fun and completely worth it. I think we sometimes take the little things for granted, so this is a perfect way of reminding ourselves to stop doing what we have to do, and start doing what we want to do every once in a while. We should never take life so seriously that we forget to play.


Truly Lovely

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! Thanks for linking up with us girlie! Excited to see you get rolling in this fun blog world!
    Also... The Harry Potter books are my FAVE! Definitely time to add reading them again to my book list!
    ~Kassi @ Truly Lovely

    ReplyDelete